Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Upcoming Attractions

Great visions haunt me somewhere between two and three in the morning: a collection of readers anxiously awaiting the new, the revised, and the edited chapters of various novels. But let us leave those dreams behind for the moment.
I have "The Wars of Ashton" almost completely revised with nearly thirty pages of additional content (I know, generally editing is trimming, but I claim immunity for this particular novel).
I say "almost" because it is not finished at the moment. I do plan to upload the novel in its entirety in chapter-specific posts. So the next post will be the beginning chapter of "The Wars of Ashton" in its revised form.
I will allow any and all to comment. In fact, I would appreciate a comment from each person that reads the whole novel (or just a chapter--it doesn't matter) to appropriately judge the readership. And on that note, if you enjoy the novel, feel free to spread the word, for I plan to keep the novel up as long as I can--and perhaps bolster it with a few more...

No comments: